Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Val's Sunshine Holiday-Progress!


Hi Folks,



Thought I would post a pic of Val's Sunshine Holiday and the progress I am making! She'll be put together soon!

My boyfriend was upset that I spent so much time working on dollys after work, so I decided from now on that I will only work on dolls in the early morning hours...Getting up at 6 is hard! But it's worth it! He's happier and the morning light in our dining room is perfect for sanding out the tiniest of scratches and making makeup perfectly smoooooth....


Also! I saw the newest tips page on Puchi Collective! You should all go check it out! It's airbrushing tips, and it's really great, makes me want to try the airbrush again! Its funny becuse there is this illustration that is like "No, NOT LIKE THIS" and thats what my doll's airbrush face looked like o__o

No comments:

Post a Comment